I’d like to introduce you to five of my guitars I’ll introduce more of them to you in Part 2, but for now, here they are:
1. 1994 Gibson Les Paul, Classic Plus, Honeyburst
2. 1986 Fender American Standard Stratocaster, Black
3. 2010 Fender Custom-Shop Telecaster, Tobacco Burst
4. 1997 Gibson SJ-200 Jumbo Acoustic
5. 2005 Taylor T-5, Koa
When I watched the video, I realized I misspoke about a few things:
1. Stratocaster – The pickguard is NOT tortoise-shell, it’s white pearloid.
2. Telecaster – The first example of the different pickups I demonstrated was the NECK pickup, not the bridge pickup.
3. Acoustic – When I said “the rest of this whole pickup,” what I meant to say was “the rest of this whole pick GUARD.” 👻
To watch Part 2, click here.